When words are not enough, images say more. Graphic designing is such a field for visual communication through designing Infographics, or graphic forms. This field of study requires a great deal of creativity, patience and technological ideas. Graphic Designing helps to develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Careers in this field will allow you to exercise your imagination alongside your technical skills on a daily basis.There are many jobs within the graphic design field to choose from each requiring its own set of special skills. From multimedia designer to flash director, the scope of the graphic designer is vast, increasing the number of possibilities for those students who are interested in a graphic design career. Below is a list of top 10 graphic design career options jobs that can be obtained with a graphic design degree.
1. Graphic designers: The main role of the Graphic designers is to develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites and to review final layouts. They also make necessary changes to maintain an archive of images, photos, and previous work samples.
2. Web Designer: A web designer creates the web pages in perfect layouts with suitable graphical materials. This is the basic part of developing websites which will be viewed by thousands of visitors online. This is a very popular job and pays handsomely around the world.
4. Art directors: Art director Confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches. Work with department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities
5. Email marketing designer: The mail of Email marketing designer is to execute engaging email communications and promotions for an organization. It is important for email marketing designers to understand the principles of design, user experience, and user interface, while also maintaining significant knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS.
7. Multimedia artists/animators: Multimedia artists design complex graphics and animation using computer animation or modeling programs. He applies story development, directing, cinematography and editing to animation.
8. Commercial and industrial designers: Commercial and industrial designers work with various departments to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products. It is a commercial designer’s duty to prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork or blueprints.
9. Multimedia Designers: They are an important part of the films and television industry as they are responsible for designing sketches, characters for animations films, drawings, and costumes designs, etc.
10. Logo Designer: Logo designer role is to sketch graphically designed symbol arranged in a unique way, with distinct colors, shapes, and designs to represent a company, product, organization, agency, or service. The logo is the brand identity image of a company or product. Most companies turn to local graphic design firms or advertising agencies to design their logos for them.
Blog Reference : www.studyguideindia.com